Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! I hope that this day of reflection and rest has been especially powerful for you as you've pondered over the significance of the Savior and His atoning sacrifice. I'm always in awe when I really take the time to consider that the Savior has overcome everything- every sorrow, pain, or mistake that we have ever made. Everything that is unfair about life can be made right through the Atonement of Jesus Christ. :) 

Inline image 2

We've been really blessed this week in our area. We spent a lot of time out of it because of exchanges, the temple trip, being ill, and other events that otherwise took us away from it, yet the Lord has blessed us with some new investigators, powerful lessons, and even uplifting, positive experiences that have helped me appreciate and realize the grand reality of the living Christ.

Inline image 3

One of the things that has really helped me this week is being able to watch the Bible videos. The office just recently got new DVDs that contain 50 of the bible videos (I'm not sure if that's all of them), and they've really added a new dimension for me in how I view the Savior. I've been trying to make the flat nicer by putting up more pictures, and LDS.org has some great pictures of Christ from the bible videos. They just make them so... real. :) I encourage you, if you haven't, to watch some of these videos to make your Easter day, the day of His glorious resurrection, more real and special to you.

I know that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. He came to show us the way, suffer, and die for us, but His ultimate purpose was to overcome all death and suffering that we may, too, partake of Salvation and live again with Him and our Father. As we keep this in mind, I pray that we will be sensitive to the whispering of the spirit of His reality. Prayerfully prepare for Conference, where we'll get to hear His ordained servants, and you will see miracles and know that He is. :) I love you very much, and although I miss you, I know that Christ will help us overcome any and every separation if we allow Him to. Have a great week, and remember the Savior! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment