Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Transfers...

The happy things! :)
Everything is new! But everything that is new is good. :) Change can be hard, but Heavenly Father has given me a great new flat, new companion, new area, and new resolve to do the Lord's work! I'm felling so good about teaching my companion Vietnamese (It's so fun! I hope I can teach at the MTC when I get back. :) ), and I feel like I'm a better teacher now! I've been blessed with so many gifts and abilities, and I can't wait for Heavenly Father to help me develop them further. :) 

The new flat is smaller than my last one, but really good! It gets hot fast, though. Hot and humid, but that's Summer in Melbourne for you. :)  ​We killed all the spiders and cleaned everything up and personalized it. I'll send more of the "after" photos next week! :) We're still figuring things out, but it's working pretty well. :)

The members: are incredible! Our Branch mission leader, Brother David, is form Mexico, and he's fantastic. He's really good at pushing forward the work and making investigators feel loved and welcome. Seeing and hearing him helps me think of you and be happy about my heritage. :) I'm doing really well. I'm the happiest I've ever been on my mission, and I'm getting happier every week. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment