Monday, October 12, 2015

Vị Tien Tri - Footscray Week 5: General Conference!

Vietnamese Word of the Week: Vị Tien Tri (Vee- Ten Tree) as in "Prophet" like in "I bear witness that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God." He truly is. :)
Scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 27:23 - God is the same today, yesterday, and forever; He works with us according to our fatih. :)
This week was a crazy week. The first half, I was sick and stressed and feeling quite run down. I went on exchanges for the first time, and I was left to schedule the whole day and lead the other missionary just being out in the field for 4 weeks! However, with the grace of God and the Savior, I survived the day, and started to feel better. :)


This week, we tried some new food. There's a Greek place near the branch, and it was so delicious! I can't quite remember the name of it, unfortunately, but it was really good!

I'm so grateful for General Conference. I gained so many new insights and so many new ways to repent and change to be better for my family, my loved ones, and my mission. I'm so excited to apply everything that I've learned and to search the words of the prophets diligently, both ancient and modern. I love to read the words of the scriptures, both in the Book of Mormon and Conference. :) I invite you all to increase your study and ask yourselves, "How will I change because what I have learned today?"


I love you all so much! Sorry time is short! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment