Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Sự bảo vệ MTC Week 9: Goodbye, USA!

Vietnamese word of the week: sự bảo vệ (Sur- bow? vay-) "protection" as in "we are all under our Heavenly Father's protection."

Wow, what a week! The last week flew by, and I'm so excited to be going! I leave within a matter of hours of sending this email, and I couldn't be more eager to serve the Lord! I'm also really nervous about flying on a plane, but I trust in the Lord to protect me and all of you as I pray for that. :) We're all in His tender care. :)

Saying goodbye to teachers this week was easier than I thought it would be. Pictures, however, were harder. When you have 6 cameras, it's like taking family photos! (Mom, I love taking family photos, but you know how crazy it gets sometimes. :) ) Mine, unfortunately, turned out blurry, but I got some nice ones with my district! :)


Last district photo at the temple!


And here's one more picture of us (minus my companion because he was against it for some reason) in front of the world map!



I'm afraid I'm out of time, but the church is true, I'm excited to tell you all about Australia, and I love you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment