Monday, August 10, 2015

Đức Tin- MTC Week 5: Keep on keepin' on

Vietnamese word of the week: Đức Tin as in "faith" as in "Thy faith has made thee whole." :)

Another week at the MTC, another fluctuation of confidence and dejection. Oi. It seems like Thursdays are the designated low days, and then Fridays, things just pick back up. Friday was super spiritual, though, and we almost invited one of our investigators to be baptized! The spirit was so strong! However, we ran out of time. 

Also, I'm no longer district leader. It's an interesting transition, and I'm grateful for the chance to serve my district more. It was a great experience, and I'm excited for Elder Hustead to take it on and really enjoy it. :)

This week, I got to teach TRC with someone other than my companion. I taught it with Elder Roberts instead of Elder Marshall! It was a surprise, but it was a pleasant one. Elder Roberts is also going to Melbourne, you see, and we get along really well. :) We taught a really solid lesson, and I feel good about it. :)


​Elder Roberts and I at the temple together.

I'm afraid I'm running shorter on time today, so I can't say a whole lot more. :( However, this is really important. I finished the Book of Mormon this week! It was so amazing, and I'm so impressed at just how much my faith increased in such a short time of reading it from start to finish. My testimony has really sky-rocketed, and I feel more strongly now than ever that the Book of Mormon is the word of God, and the by reading it, we'll draw closer to Him because we will feel the Holy Ghost and know that Jesus is the Christ. I invite you all to read it again and again and again until you know that it's true. I love the book so much, and I can't wait to share it with anyone and everyone. :)


No matter what language it's in, the Book of Mormon answers questions of the soul. It helps us develop faith in our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, and it is the most correct book on the earth. :) I love it! I love all of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment